- Marshall Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott R Yoder has 3 locations
Dr. Scott R Yoder has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Scott R Yoder has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Scott R Yoder Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Scott R Yoder
Marshall Medical Center welcomes Dr. Scott Yoder, cardiologist, to Marshalls Cardiology office. Raised in Redding, California, Dr. Yoder received his Doctor of Medicine from University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in New York. He also completed his residency and cardiology fellowship at the same school. Prior to recently moving to the El Dorado County with his family, Dr. Yoder served in Internal Medicine and Hospitalist care for the Finger Lakes Health system with privileges at Geneva General Hospital, Soldiers and Sailors Hospital and LakeSide Memorial Hospital, all in New York. Dr. Yoder is the recipient of multiple honors and awards for research, publications and clinical excellence, and has lectured on a number of cardiology and general medicine topics. Special interests include nuclear cardiac imaging and risk assessment in diabetic patients, as well as cardiac syndromes during pregnancy and cardiac disease in women. In his leisure time, Dr. Yoder enjoys outdoor activities including bicycling, archery, hiking and other pursuits such as history, botany and ornithology. He is married with four young children. Contact your health insurance company to verify that Marshall Hospital and its affiliated physicians accept your health plan.