Dr. Se Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Se Kim?

A great doctor!!

I was a patient of Dr Kim for many years. He was there for my two pregnancies. I also had a cyst surgery removed done by him. He showed concern and caring about my health. I completely trusted him, his medical knowledge and judgment. The entire staff was friendly. I stopped seeing Dr Kim because I moved from the city.

excellent Doctor

patient

Dr.Kim is by far one of the most caring doctors i came across. My experience as a patient was really one of the best. I felt like hugging him after recovery. I would recommend highly to all the females i know.

Administration

Horrible

Very unprofessional, No bedside manner whatsoever, Horrible experience with this doctor, Does not give you the personal attention or time a patient deserves, Doctors like him (yes him, this is not a female doctor, vitals has gender wrong) need to seriously be re-evaluated. I would NEVER RECOMMEND Dr Kim.