Dr. Seaborn A Roddenbery V Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seaborn A Roddenbery V?

Great doctor!

Had to have a hernia repaired and Dr. Roddenbery took time to go over everything I needed and answered all my questions.

Total incompetence

Stay away from this physician. Dr. Roddenbery not only confirmed a misdiagnosis but also performed unnecessary surgery that did not improve my condition. Upon seeing a physician in Atlanta I found out that his treatment made my condition worse. This doctor's incompetence is dangerous for his patient's health.

Doctor Roddenbery is an extremely competent surgeon who truly cares about his patients welfare.

Grateful patient

Great dr /surgeon. Down to earth. Saved my life and removed stage two cancerous tumor on pancreas and two spots in bile ducts. Went thru Whipple procedure and in St Fran Hospital 15 days. He was there constantly - checking on me - day and night. This is a true and caring dr who takes his oath seriously. God bless him or I'd be dead now.

This man was brought in for a consult by my physician. I did not choose the doctor! I have never met a more rude and arrogant person in my life.

I love Dr. roddenberry, such a great guy and surgeon

good dr

I like this Dr he is very honest those who have bad thongs to say bout him maybe something wrong with u

Saw this doctor in St. Francis Hospital and he is terrific. Accurate diagnoses, lead the team calmly and kept my mother calm. Very nice man, doing things for the right reason! Hard to find.

Dr. Roddenbery removed a section of my husband's esophagus and reconnected it (cancer). It was extremely difficult surgery with a long, slow recovery period. We know we couldn't have had a better surgeon. He is extremely competent, caring and takes time with his patients and listens to them. He visited at least twice a day, sometimes more. Another family we met went through same surgery and felt the same way. They were from another state and did not know doctors here and felt very blessed that they were referred to him. We never felt rushed and he encouraged us to ask questions. His nurse is also extremely nice and helpful.

patients sister

second time dealing with this doctor. when he walked in the room introduced himself and said I don't know why your here. I realized this was the same doctor that upset my brother terribly when he was diagnosed with throat cancer. I have no use for a doctor that has no clue as to he is seeing a patient. when my brother said he wanted his money back he wrote a script for blood work that had already been done by his gastroantologist and faxed to his office with everything else for his opinion on the case. we will not be going back to him

I was seen in Dr. Roddenbery's office for a 1.6 cm pancreatic mass on the head and neck of the pancreas as well as a 5 mm pancreatic cyst on the tail of the pancreas. I was referred to him by another physician (Dr. Gabiana) who thought that he (Roddenbery) was the best person to handle this issue. However, Dr. Roddenbery, then refers me to UAB (Dr. Ramesh) in Alabama in order to do a procedure that he himself could have very well performed. Because I have Tricare Prime, UAB is out of my network; therefore, I can't be seen by that doctor; therefore I am back at square one. I am concerned because if Dr. Roddenbery has the capabilities to care for me, then why would he simply not perform the procedure himself? I just simply want to know if I have a need to be concerned. This is my life, and I just want the best treatment possible. I feel that I was unfairly treated by Dr. Roddenbery as well as other physicians involved because I am being shuffled around as if I am a deck of cards. This is my life, and my husband, children, nor I see the humor in this!