Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seah H Lim MD
Dr. Seah H Lim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, NY, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Seah H Lim has 2 locations
19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 700
Hawthorne, NY 10532
Dr. Seah H Lim has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Seah H Lim has the following 7 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
Showing 2 of 2
Excellent caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seah H Lim - Posted on February 7th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seah H Lim - Posted on May 31st, 2017
My husband and I had a problem with his diction. He is from a foreign country and we had a problem understanding him. He only spent five minutes with us and we felt like he did not have any answers to the two questions I asked about low platelets. The visit was a complete waste of time. We miss Dr. Wittels.
35 Years Experience
University Of Aberdeen
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Seah H Lim Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Seah H Lim
Dr. Seah Lim is a physician scientist with a NIH/NCI funded research laboratory. His clinical and research interests are in the area of hematologic malignancies, in particular, multiple myeloma and lymphoma, and novel approaches to stem cell transplantation. He is a reviewer for scientific and medical journals such as Blood, Bone Marrow Transplantation and British Journal of Hematology.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Seah H Lim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.