Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean C Adelman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Adelman repaired my rotator cuff two years ago and my outcome has been wonderful. People see me and ask how the shoulder is doing and my response is 'good as new!' So, he's an excellent surgeon and what's more is a very humble man with a great bedside manner. He is clear, engaging and consults with his patients regarding what can be done and what to expect. To me, he's a star and someone whom I would heartily recommend to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.
Dr. Sean Adelman is a superb orthopaedic surgeon. He wastes no time. Observes and identifies your problem using all of the latest technologies at his disposal. His skills are amazing. I had elbow reconstruction with cadaver ligament implants. The 5 or so inch scar is nearly invisible now. He has also treated me for rotator cuff. It is my understanding that had extensive experience from a military back ground.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
24 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1994
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Sean C Adelman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGroup Health, 320 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sean C Adelman in this video.
Dr. Sean C Adelman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Seattle, WA.