Dr. Sean Adelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Adelman?

Wonderful.

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Very approachable and easy to talk to. Gave me all the options for the surgery, and gave me choices whether to live with the discomfort or have the surgery. I chose the surgery and he was attentive and very very good. I would whole recommend him to anyone with rotator cuff issues!

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Dr. Adelman repaired my rotator cuff two years ago and my outcome has been wonderful. People see me and ask how the shoulder is doing and my response is 'good as new!' So, he's an excellent surgeon and what's more is a very humble man with a great bedside manner. He is clear, engaging and consults with his patients regarding what can be done and what to expect. To me, he's a star and someone whom I would heartily recommend to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.

almost made a torn rotator a pleasant experience

Posted on December 21st, 2016

This gentleman was phenomenal. from the first visit to explore options through the follow-ups after surgery, i felt Dr. Adelman was a team with myself and my husband, totally working towards my recovery -which was great.

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Dr. Adelman is truly amazing! I had knee surgery in 2001 when he worked in southern Indiana. I miss him being in this area. Michigan is lucky to have you Dr. Adelman!! Never found another ortho as great as him :)

Elite

Posted on March 17th, 2010

Dr. Sean Adelman is a superb orthopaedic surgeon. He wastes no time. Observes and identifies your problem using all of the latest technologies at his disposal. His skills are amazing. I had elbow reconstruction with cadaver ligament implants. The 5 or so inch scar is nearly invisible now. He has also treated me for rotator cuff. It is my understanding that had extensive experience from a military back ground.

Top Shelf!

Posted on September 18th, 2008

My son, Derek Fairchild, had shoulder surgery by Dr. Adelman. Dr. Adalman has been just great! He gave us options to consider before surgery and if we choose to have it done, what our expectations should be. He has been available and perfect for my son to comunicate with. Thank you very much!

Posted on November 3rd, 2017