Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Mallari
Dr. Sean Mallari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Weymouth, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Roxbury Crossing, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Mallari is affiliated with Carney Hospital, Quincy Medical Center and Taunton State Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Mallari has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Mallari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Quincy Medical Center
Taunton State Hospital
Pocasset Mental Health Center
22 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Sean Mallari accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sean Mallari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Weymouth, MA.