Dr. Sean B Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean B Bailey?

EVERYONE THAT WORKS THERE IS RUDE

The whole office there is Rude especially the Office Staff including Dr Bailey. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

Probably ruined my septum

Dr. Bailey did a procedure on my nose in 2011--he was supposed to widen my nasal passages--at the time, he wasn't using the balloon technique, so it was done "old school." I kept getting sinus infections months after the procedure--went to see him and was told I had a perforation in my septum--can't think of anything that would've caused that other than a botched surgery since he used a scalpel. I had the perforation repaired AGAIN after he failed to fix it the first time--I live in misery every day with a sinus passage that is dry and tender and crusts up and bleeds profusely and nothing can be done about it. I wish I'd never let him do this surgery on me and he never should've tried to repair the hole because he made it worse--horrible surgeon!

Bailey is a Joke

said everything looked fine but still had worsening issues and called back a few days later and they never called back still to this day!! Ended up have very bad infections in both ears but everything looked fine. What a joke!! Staff was rude too

My Experince!

I consider my visit with Dr. Bailey Office and Staff from the beginning to the follow up a cut above the rest!

Gary Hedrick

Extremely good Doctor

I had the worst experience ever with this doctor. He was not concerned about my well being at all. Multiple scripts and tests were messed up due to not ordering them which prolonged treatment even further. When CAT came back he talked it over with another doctor in the room with me but didn't go over it with me it was almost as if I wasn't even in the room. Then turns to me and said well CAT Scan is normal, I don't know what is going on probably Acid Reflux. This was 3 months ago and today my throat is still swelling up, and all that happened was I ended with a bunch of doctor bills and no answers or treatment.

Balloon surgery

My entire experience with Dr. Bailey has been exceptional. He is very gentle and professional. He did a wonderful job doing the balloon surgery on my sinuses. It has been a life-changing experience...no more headaches, sound deep sleep, open sinuses and very little nasal congestion!!! Can't say enough good things about the procedure and Dr. Bailey!!

Almost Perfect

Like: Dr. Sean Bailey is always kind, gentle and courteous. He truly cares about me (I don't feel like a job). The staff is polite and usually there isn't too long of a wait. Dislike: Every single time I have to get my prescription refilled, there are problems at the pharmacy because whoever put the order in NEVER includes that I get continuous refills. I don't think this should happen this frequently (If ever). Additionally, I have been given the wrong dosage of medication, due to the person who put the order into the pharmacy.

ENT Dr

DR and nurses excellent attention and caring. Would recommend him Wait time significantly different between Clayton (long) and St. Clair (about on time)

i had the utmost confidence in dr. bailey after meeting him, and having him discuss my problem, and how he was going to correct it. followup meetings were courteous and professional.

Office Visit plus first visit with Allergy Nurse

Dr. Bailey's Allergy Nurse was very thorough in her explanations and presentation regarding commitment required when signing on for allergy shots. Dr. Bailey is very thorough and has the best 'bedside manner' I've ever encountered. On this particular visit, he seemed rushed which is unusual. I would most certainly recommend Dr. Bailey to friends and family.

ENT Dr Bailey

Dr. Bailey did not read the long patient history I filled out prior to my office visit. He asked a follow up question before I could complete my answer to his first question. He looked up my nose and then said I need a CT scan. There was no in depth discussion of my problems or symptoms. Dr. Bailey kept walking toward the door like I was keeping him from seeing is next patient. And that is when I decided to find a new doctor.

Dr. Sean B Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fenton, MO.