- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean M Blaydon has 2 locations
Dr. Sean M Blaydon has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sean M Blaydon has the following 12 expertise
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Orbital Fractures
- Eye Cancer
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in null
Dr. Sean M Blaydon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sean M Blaydon
Sean M. Blaydon, M.D., F.A.C.S. is board certified by the Federation of State Medical Boards, American Board of Ophthalmology, and the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from Emory University in Atlanta and then received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Dr. Blaydon completed his internship and Ophthalmology residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC. This was followed by a two-year fellowship in Ophthalmic Plastic, Orbital and Reconstructive Surgery in Austin. After fellowship Dr. Blaydon served as Director of Ophthalmic Plastic, Orbital and Reconstructive Surgery and Director of the Ocular Trauma Service at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio. He also served a year in Baghdad, Iraq as Commander of the 286th Eye Surgical Team. Dr. Blaydon is a fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Medical Association, Texas Medical Association, Travis County Medical Society, and the Texas Ophthalmological Association. He is currently the President of the Austin Ophthalmological Society.