Dr. Sean M Blaydon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sean M Blaydon?

patient

This doctor messed up my eyes . Stay away from him. he is also very rude , arrogant . was not sensitive to my needs , and has very bad bed manners. he only cares about taking your money , he treats you like a number . When I told him I did'n like the results of my surgery , he said "you don't have to like it , your insurance paid for it already". I said but my eyes look bad , he said" I'm not taking you back to surgery". Stay away from him, the M.D after his name stands for mad dog.

I am disappointed

My eyes are different after surgery ;one eye is bigger and more open than the other. Also the eyelids are on both eyes are not similar to each other. It's very hard to make a follow up appointment with Dr. Blaydon because he is out of the clinic most the time. There is also a long delay at the clinic for follow up appointments. Office staff is is very disorganized.

Awesome doctor!

Dr. Blaydon is a rare mix of intelligence (no,not all doctors are smart) and caring. He spent a good amount of time explaining the condition for which I came to see him, and giving me suggestions for how I could improve my condition. He is also an awesome surgeon! I've had two outpatient surgeries with him, all performed with a minimum amount of discomfort to me. Somehow, Dr. Blaydon has the gift of putting patients at ease and assuring them that things will be all right. I only wish that all physicians were like him.