Dr. Sean G Boutros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean G Boutros?

Has he told you how he is buddies with Heather Locklear's doctor yet? Or how great he is?

I had a horrible experience. My face became infected after I was burned during the " free peel" during surgery. He injected fat and it has floated into lumps in my face. My face is asymmetrical. He is the best at self-promotion. Horrible experience, horrible results.

I would not let this man work on my dog. ,nuff said

Phenomenal Doctor

18 months ago, when I was diagnosed with cancer, I was terrified. I talked to a number of respected surgeons and was not comfortable with any of them. I felt very much like a number, not a human being. When I contacted my friend at Second for help, she immediately said Dr. Boutros was the solution. His staff worked quickly to get me scheduled within 24 hours. When I walked into the office, I just had a good feeling. But, when Dr Boutros walked in the room, I started crying. He simply said that everything was going to be okay and hugged me. The surgeries, etc …, have not been easy but I have always been very grateful to Dr. Boutros and his staff. I am a huge fan of Meg and Katie and some of the others. You are also responsible for connecting me with Dr. Pollack and Dr. Naqvi who have both been wonderful. I am grateful for everything.

Review

I love Dr. Boutros, he is an incredibly gifted surgeon with a wonderful personality. He is the perfect Dr for Breast Reconstruction.

Amazing Doctor and Staff

I had a procedure that I didn't really want, but needed. Also, no one else could provide me a method of treatment that I would accept. Dr. Boutros was willing to offer me options that I had not heard from 3 other Surgeons. His staff is incredibly responsive and understanding (and in my case; patient! I was the 2000 question scaredy cat client!) He and his staff are an amazing team that I would recommend to anyone. Bless each and every one of them!

The whole team was awesome!!

Great Doctor and Staff

I have had several surgeries related to breast reconstruction after having a double mastectomy. The deep flap procedure allowed me to use my own fat tissue to reconstruct my breasts. My experience with Dr. Boutros and his staff has been great. They truly care about their patients. When I had concerns, he and his nurses were there for me after hours to address them and to know they would be there for me. I would recommend him to others as I did with my daughter who also needed reconstructive surgery after a double mastectomy. They even went the extra mile to work within my daughter's schedule due to her living out of state. WE are both happy patients!

super disorganized give a huge berth

I consulted with Dr. Boutros for my two children- one has a herniated belly button and the other has remnants of a hemangioma. The appointment began 1 hr. 20 minutes late. We were not given a quote for the procedure at the end of the appointment. 10 days later I called for a quote and was told it would come. We received a quote 5 weeks after the appointment. NO details of what it included just a blanket $5000. I called to ask if that included anesthetist, surgical center etc.. and was told I would be called back about this. No call back ever occurred. 6 months later i received two bills that totaled $660 for our 20 minute consultation. I called and complained and was told a billing specialist would call back. 5 months later another bill showed up. The office manager is never around when I call and they never call me back. This office is corrupt and unbelievably inept.

Dr. Boutros is the greatest!

Dr. Boutros is a warm, extremely knowledgeable , trendsetter who is up on the latest procedures, diagnosis and courses of action. Dr. Boutros is more concerned about his patients feeling, and will explain everything until you completely understand exactly what the plan is. He is the a G_D send. Thank you Dr. Boutros.

Couldn't be happier!!

I went to see Dr. Boutros for a Revision Rhinoplasty that was done by another surgeon several years ago. After being left with a crooked mess on my f ...

A Beautiful outcome, Could not be happier!!

Dr. Sean Boutros definitely had his work cut out for him- pun intended!! I went to see him for a Revision Rhinoplasty that was done by another surgeon several years ago. After being left with a crooked almost collapsed mess on my face that I thought I would be stuck with it forever. He knew exactly what needed to be done, he worked his magic and I can honestly say that this is the nose I was always supposed to have. I don't even look like I ever had my nose fixed (twice) to begin with. He is an amazing Doctor and Artist!! Truly Happy. Thank you so much Dr. Boutros

Excellent Doctor

I am a prior best cancer patient who Dr. Boutros treated with kid gloves. He took time to make sure I was comfortable in even the most difficult of circumstances. I can not say enough good things about both him and his staff.

Dr. Sean G Boutros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.