Dr. Sean Chung Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sean Chung?

Mrs. Vicky Letts

Posted on August 30th, 2009

Dr. Chung was my husbands doctor at providence hospital in san pedro, ca.NEVER, in my 56yrs.have I ever seen a doctor with less proffessionalism. Dr. Chung comes to the hospital in tennis shoes, cut offs and a shirt with the shirt tail hanging out. this particular outfit, was worn 2 days in a row.His hair was hanging in his face, over his eyeglasses and he didn't even try to push it out of his eyes so that he looks more presentable.this dr. incorrectly diagnoised my husband. he was rude and condesending. he also diviludged information that i told him in confidence.I could go on for hours. In my oppinion, this dr. is not fit to practice.

Birth Control