Dr. Sean B Dsouza Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sean B Dsouza?

AMAZING DOCTOR AND STAFF!!

I cannot say enough nice things about his office and his staff. Everyone is incredible and Dr. D'Souza was right on point with the vein issue I had. I appreciate them and know I can count on them for any future help I may need...no questions asked...they'll get me in right away and I thank them 110% for this!

reliable

A lot of physicians will say things like: oh you're young, all of this is probably nothing, and then stop. No progress. Dr D'Souza might Say, it's probably nothing, but will actually check. And then he actually finds the problem. AAND actually communicates findings to providers. So rare these days!

Best experience I have ever had at a doctor's office! The office staff were kind and cheerful. The doctor spent extra time with me to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone with vascular issues!

Vein Expert

Dr. D'Souza and his amazing office staff spent a lot of time with me explaining vein treatments and I felt very confident that he was an expert in his field. He trained with some of the best doctors in the world at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. I am very excited to start treatment and I would highly recommend anyone looking for a vein specialist to find someone that is a board certified vascular surgeon

Dr. D'Sousa is the best vein Dr.

Dr. D'Sousa has a wonderful well run efficient office staff. I was always seen within 5 minutes upon my arrrival. Dr.D'Sousa keeps the mood of the office positive and enjoyable with his sense of humor. He has the ablility to make every patient feel like they are the only patient that he has to spend time with. He is so respected in his profession that he always has other Dr.'s and staff observing his clinic. I can not say enough positive things about this Dr. If you need vein work done Dr. D'Sousa and the Sonoran Clinic is the place to go.

office staff was friendly and caring. Dr. spent along time with me discussing my options for treatment and made me feel at ease.Procedures were quick and painless, I was in and out of the office in less than 30 min and back to work right after!

I thought he was a really good doctor. Found things that other doctors hastily blew by. Conscientious and careful.

One of the best and most caring physicians I have ever been to. I would recommend him to anyone who wants the most advanced treatment options.

Bar none, the worst Physician i have ever been referred to

I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Sean B Dsouza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.