Dr. Sean M Demars Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean M Demars?

Mother of patient

I would recommend Dr. Demars to anyone who needs an ENT. He has treated both of my young children and is so good with them and makes them feel comfortable. There is no anxiety for them when they see him as opposed to other times when they have had to visit the doctor. He is absolutely wonderful.

See someone else

dismissive and uninterested. If you don't have the resources to try again then I think you would be better off seeing someone else. He made it clear he was concerned about what my insurance would pay for and he clearly didn't think I was worth him trying to find the problem much less resolve the problem... so I guess I'm not getting any help. However, I did wind up going home with a pretty severe headache that kept me in bed for several days.

Doctor's Response

I always try to take into consideration the insurance status of my patient. This isn't to make more money for me, but rather to save money for the patient. I never intend to make people self-conscious as I discuss options based on cost, but clearly I didn't succeed with this patient. I strive to provide the best care for everyone I can, regardless of financial status.

i love him

he is the absolute best ent i know! all my friends love him

Dr. Sean M Demars is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.