Dr. Sean Devine Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sean Devine?

ColdEthyl

Posted on April 25th, 2009

Good doctor as far as knowledge goes but his manners are a little off. He isnt very willing to spend any time with his patients either. That very well may be the hospitals fault though. Keeping him very booked. He is the kind of doctor who wont look you in the face when he talks to you and that bothers me. Like I said, he is very good professionaly but if you are the kind of person who needs a doctor to listen and interact with you then find another if you can. I have a lung disease that can get kind of serious but he dosent seem to care and just sends me to someone else but they send me back to him because he is my pulmonary doctor and I guess they figure he should be seeing me. Maybe he is trying to tell me something.

Posted on July 17th, 2014