Dr. Sean C Dicristofaro Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sean C Dicristofaro?

Amazing Doctor Sean

I could never say enough good things about Dr. Sean Dicristofaro. I could never find another Doctor as professional, kind and wonderful and caring as Dr. Sean. He is the Best!!! He takes the time to know his patients. he listens and does not rush you. I would highly recommend Dr.Sean to anyone that wanted an excellent Dr. we need more Doctors like Dr. Sean Dicristofaro It would be amazing. I just absolutely love this Doctor. I am so thankful for this good man to be my Doctor.

Sincere and thoughtful

So thankful for Dr Sean. Took the time to get to know me and my health issues. Nice to know there are still doctors who truly care and take the time to get to underlying situations. My husband and I are so thankful for him and his staff.

An excellent communicator and outstanding bedside manner, Dr. Sean as he's affectionately known by the majority of his patients demonstrates a genuine fondness for individuals and makes each patient feel as if they are his only patient of the day. While he is extremely busy, he always takes the time to answer each and every question and is a prompt with follow ups by he and his staff. I moved 180 miles away but continue to see him as my family physician. While I am sure I could find another physician as competent, I doubt I could find one that does all that Sean does for me.

Excellent doctor! Takes the time to get to know each of his patients. He is the most caring doctor I have had in 15 years.

Wonderful Doctor

He is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever had!

Best Doc!!!

I would highly recommend this doctor. He is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He listens to everything you need to say and doesn't rush you out of your appointment. I absolutely love this doctor. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone I know.

I have been a patient of Dr. Sean's almost since the start of his practice in Hurricane, and i can say he is an excellent doctor. I hope i never have to find another family doctor. He never rushes me, he listens to everything i have to say, and he always gives it to me straight.

The focus is on family

Dr. DiCristafaro is a great family practitioner. His attention is on the patient he is with and he takes the time necessary to provide the care needed.

Excellant Doc

Takes great care of my family. Wife has chronic illness and I could not ask for better care for her. He is very well read. I read everything I can get my hands on about her illness and he is totally on top of current treatment. I have and will continue to recommended him to anyone searching for a doctor.

Dr. Sean has been our family doctor for several years. He took excellent care of my husband that died in 2002 from cancer. My sons and I have had no problems with the care we have received from Dr. Sean. He is my mother's physician also. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a caring and compassionate physician. His office staff are terrific also.

Dr. Sean C Dicristofaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hurricane, WV.