Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean D Early has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Sean D Early has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Sean D Early has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sean D Early is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
It was our first time and we're seen after about 2 hours of waiting. When Dr. Early finally arrived he briefly reviewed x-rays and a very quick checkup. He was not in the roomorning for more than 10 minutes. It was a very dissapointing experience as I expected more. Felt like we were a number rather than an actual patient. Staff was nice and accomodating.
I, too, was surprised at the negative reviews. Since I retired as a physician some years ago, I had never met Dr. Early and he did not know I was a physician until the end of our visit. I found him to be spot on in his diagnosis (my own diagnosis as a non-orthopedist was wrong), his treatment was appropriate, and his manner was calming and compassionate. The Santa Barbara community is fortunate to have him available to us.
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Dr. Sean D Early accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Orthopedic Scoliosis, 2417 Castillo St, Santa Barbara, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sean D Early in this video.
Dr. Sean D Early is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.