Dr. Sean D Early Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sean D Early?

Don't go there. The front office girls are rude , pretending they are busy, scheduling 5-6 patients appointment at the same time . The worse under-training staff I had ever seen. The surgeon is not welling to see the pt pre nor post surgery , only at his office. He depends on his student staff.

Not very good with customer services

It was our first time and we're seen after about 2 hours of waiting. When Dr. Early finally arrived he briefly reviewed x-rays and a very quick checkup. He was not in the roomorning for more than 10 minutes. It was a very dissapointing experience as I expected more. Felt like we were a number rather than an actual patient. Staff was nice and accomodating.

Arrogant and not too smart

Among the worst doctor experiences of my life. The office is dirty, the staff were unfriendly, waited over an hour, Dr. Early horribly misdiagnosed my child, and he acted arrogant and unapologetic.

Probably only dissatisfied people write comments.l

I, too, was surprised at the negative reviews. Since I retired as a physician some years ago, I had never met Dr. Early and he did not know I was a physician until the end of our visit. I found him to be spot on in his diagnosis (my own diagnosis as a non-orthopedist was wrong), his treatment was appropriate, and his manner was calming and compassionate. The Santa Barbara community is fortunate to have him available to us.

Surprised at other reviews

I was surprised to read the two other reviews. I found dr. Early to be excellent. He diagnosed my son's leg injury easily, was very good with him (he's a toddler and was in pain) and I felt we were in very capable hands. He really could not have been more helpful.

Worst doctor I've ever had.

Easily the worst doctor I've ever had. He Legitimately doesn't care about the patient at all. When I went back in for my post-op, he didn't even touch my injured area. He seriously just looked at it for 5 seconds, said I needed physical therapy, and left. He saw me for 5 seconds. He didn't even remember my name when he saw me. When I came out of the surgery, he wasn't even there to tell me any physical therapy or any precautions I should take. I'm also worried that the surgery went wrong because my range of motion is poor compared to people who had the exact same surgery as me. Do not recommend at all. Definitely a doctor only in it for the money.

Would not Recommend

This doctor care about making money and not the good work... he did not even use stitches on my boy on the outside and he has a big scar... also his partner needed to tell us about traction, which was helpful in our situation...