Dr. Sean M Flaherty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean M Flaherty?

Smart and Caring Doctor

Dr. Flaherty is an excellent and caring doctor. I always had confidence in his assessments and recommendations and never felt like I was ever being subjected to unnecessary tests and procedures. He has a genuine interest in his patients and a rare capacity for empathy.

Experience with my surgery

Dr Flaherty performed a hysterectomy om me several years ago. He did this laprascopically using the DaVinci robot. It was a complicated surgery and took longer than expected. What impressed me and my husband the most (apart from his skill as a surgeon)was his level of caring and his honesty after the surgery. He actually called me several times after I had been released from the hospital to check up on me. My daughter was so impressed with his level of care, she switched from her Gyno to Dr. Flaherty. We have both been happy with our experiences with both him and his staff and recommend him highly