Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Davis
Dr. Sean Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winchester, VA, with other offices in Ardmore, OK and Yukon, OK . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I saw dr Davis for an OBGYN visit and I felt like I was on trial! He questioned me and then doubted my answers ..he was judgemental and I went home and cried for hours! I want to warn pregnant mothers bc his insensitive attitude made me uncomfortable and if I don't come forward now he is gonna end up hurting other women.
I had Dr Davis when he was new to the ardmore area. I was pregnant with my first pregnancy and looking back on the whole experience , I wouldnt want any other doctor beside him. He was Genuine and well educated. He believes in preventative practices so thank god for that because I ended up having preeclampsia. My baby was born healthy and happy and I would recommend anyone to Dr. Davis. I'm just sad he moved so far away so I can no longer go to him :'(
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
13 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Sean Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sean Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.