Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean P Guevara has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sean P Guevara has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Sean P Guevara is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 57
Dr and Nurse are nice and professional but secretary is rude and not very helpful.
We have been with Dr. Sean Guevara for the past 5 years for both of our sons. His nursing staff are excellent, he has okay bedside manner, but he is too busy to treat his patients in a timely manner. He also compares every possible diagnosis to his experience in the Phillipines.His office staff (receptionists, etc.) are extremely unprofessional and difficult to work with. This comment is a result of a horrible experience with him and his office. After taking my son to his office with a condition I was extremely worried about, he told me I was wrong, and that couldn't be the problem. He said "I have never seen a case of that since I've returned from the Philipines." He then sent my son for 3 days of testing, only to find out the results (positive) 10 days later. The entire 10 days my contagious son had exposed our entire family with this parasite. We now have to follow up with our primary care physicians and start the same process over for ourselves.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Guevara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1993
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Sean P Guevara accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDr Sean Gs Pediatrics, 320 W 10th Ave Ste 202, Kennewick, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sean P Guevara in this video.
Dr. Sean P Guevara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.