Dr. Sean P Guevara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean P Guevara?

Love him!

You can see the joy in his face when he sees the little ones. He likes to quickly get to the point but also wants you to ask as many questions as you need. He let me hear my baby's heart beat with his stethoscope and it made me so happy!! I recommend him to everyone!

Dr and Nurse are nice and professional but secretary is rude and not very helpful.

Great pediatrician!

Very friendly and pleasure to interact with. Shows interest in the families as a whole.

He has too many patients and has confirmation bias

We have been with Dr. Sean Guevara for the past 5 years for both of our sons. His nursing staff are excellent, he has okay bedside manner, but he is too busy to treat his patients in a timely manner. He also compares every possible diagnosis to his experience in the Phillipines.His office staff (receptionists, etc.) are extremely unprofessional and difficult to work with. This comment is a result of a horrible experience with him and his office. After taking my son to his office with a condition I was extremely worried about, he told me I was wrong, and that couldn't be the problem. He said "I have never seen a case of that since I've returned from the Philipines." He then sent my son for 3 days of testing, only to find out the results (positive) 10 days later. The entire 10 days my contagious son had exposed our entire family with this parasite. We now have to follow up with our primary care physicians and start the same process over for ourselves.

I feel that I am lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor for my children.