Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sean T Gunning
Sean T Gunning is a Doctor primarily located in Chevy Chase, MD. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 82
I was referred to Dr. Gunning by another dermatologist for a special skin test. I sat in the office with my dermatologist's scheduler while she called in and scheduled this appointment over a month out (his availability was very tight). On the day of the actual appointment, I was disappointed to learn that Dr. Gunning's receptionist scheduled this test on a day that he cannot complete the test. They wanted to schedule me for another month out! I was livid, and Dr. Gunning urged his staff to find time slots for me to complete the series of visits in the following week. I was really grateful for that because it touched on a very critical point for me--good customer service. If they had not accommodated me this would be a very different review. Overall, I think Dr. Gunning accomplished what I needed. I don't feel that he spent a lot of time with me to really develop a relationship. It could be because I was referred by another doctor, or it could be because I was squeezed into an already tight schedule, but I was happy enough with his willingness to be flexible to try and visit him again.
Dr.Gunning runs an efficient office and he is quite good. I don't like to spend a lot of time or unnecessary energy. I arrived early for my appt and scheduled first appts of day. Both front desk and back medical staff were friendly and professional. Dr. Gunning saw me promptly, listened and heard what I said. Examined and removed the growth eliminating the need to return for the removal. He diagnosed and shared information voluntarily unlike other dermatologists I've been to in the past. I am impressed and don't say that often. I knew this required a biopsy and am always pleased by an doctor who is wise enough to take that extra step.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5530 Wisconsin Ave, Chevy Chase, MD
Take a minute to learn about Sean T Gunning in this video.
Sean T Gunning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.