Dr. Sean R Hamlett Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sean R Hamlett?

Excellent Physician

Dependable, caring, trustworthy. Spends time and talks with you about problem and explains clearly. Very concerned Doctor. Gives results of all tests with any concerns.

Wonderful Doctor

Very calming, is honest, whether it's what you want to hear or not. Does not let the dollar rule his professional views. One place you are not just a number!

Be ware!!!!

Very errogent. Misdiagnosed very simple problem. Be Ware!!!

Best endo. I have encountered since retirement from states of Miss. Tn. & NC

Thorough, competent Care

Dr Sean Hamlet is very serious his care for a patient who comes in with problems. He immediately gives you a diagnosis and plan to address your problem. Excellent, courteous care and dependable follow up.Thank you Dr Hamlet and staff for the care and friendly service.

newly diagnosed

Dr. Hamlett gave me material and resources to educate myself about my disease so that I could have a good understanding of the treatment and then be able to have input into the course of treatment that I am on. He has always given answers to my questions and gave me a sense that he wanted me to really be comfortable with those answers, not just throwing facts at me but wanting me to understand. I see several Doctors and this one is the only one that does not make me feel as though I am taking his time away from more pressing matters.

thyroid disorder

Finally found a Doctor that pays close attention to my Lab results. But, closer attention to how I feel

Its what you learn after you know it all that counts!

A very close minded person that you could not talk to as he was not open to listening and was certain he was right. Well, young man, you will find one day that you may just have been wrong about some things and you might even learn a thing or two along the way between now and then if you have a more open mind and do some updates! I was very disappointed as I was in hopes of finding a doctor that actually had some compassion and wanted to help. Wrong again! And show some respect to your elders would be nice!!! Where are your manners?

Don't Go To This Jerk!

Very rude, condescending doctor. Told me my primary physician was an idiot. Told me that the multiple abnormal tests all pointing to the same diagnosis couldn't possibly be right. Told me that I couldn't possibly have that condition. Another endocrinologist is now treating it correctly. This isn't some super rare disorder, but basic bread and butter endocrinology. This doc doesn't know his stuff, and he seems to have a big chip on his shoulder about it.

Has a great bedside manner. Very caring and listens to specific problems and answers questions.