Have you seen Dr. Sean S Harper?

patient

Dr. Harper is my doctor some people don't understand what that means. It means I'm 34 have been his patient for a few years i suffer from epilepsy and other things that come along with that it took me ten years to find him but once i did my life changed for the better he is by far the best i have ever had and it is a blessing. If Dr.Harper moved to Florida from Oregon i would fly there to see him you never know what you have until you have it and to find a doctor who genuinely cares about you is a gift from God. This may seem drastic to say but once your health id bad you value it on a different level and he had made a positive impact in my life in ways i can't explain he is my doctor and will be till the day i die. Thank you Sean for being the best i am blessed to know you

I had no insurance but I paid in cash for my appointment, which was a big sacrifice at the time, but I felt it was worth it because I really needed a refill of the antidepressant I had been taking for years. Dr. Sean Harper gave me just one month's prescription, which meant I was out of luck when the month was over. I believe he did this on purpose because I was unemployed at the time, because I had no insurance, and because I had very little money at the time.

Dr. Sean S Harper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake Oswego, OR.

Dr. Sean S Harper Is this you?