Dr. Sean Harper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Harper?

patient

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Harper is my doctor some people don't understand what that means. It means I'm 34 have been his patient for a few years i suffer from epilepsy and other things that come along with that it took me ten years to find him but once i did my life changed for the better he is by far the best i have ever had and it is a blessing. If Dr.Harper moved to Florida from Oregon i would fly there to see him you never know what you have until you have it and to find a doctor who genuinely cares about you is a gift from God. This may seem drastic to say but once your health id bad you value it on a different level and he had made a positive impact in my life in ways i can't explain he is my doctor and will be till the day i die. Thank you Sean for being the best i am blessed to know you

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

I had no insurance but I paid in cash for my appointment, which was a big sacrifice at the time, but I felt it was worth it because I really needed a refill of the antidepressant I had been taking for years. Dr. Sean Harper gave me just one month's prescription, which meant I was out of luck when the month was over. I believe he did this on purpose because I was unemployed at the time, because I had no insurance, and because I had very little money at the time.

Posted on October 14th, 2015