Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean P Hedican has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Sean P Hedican has the following 12 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Dr. Sean P Hedican has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sean P Hedican is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
No empathy, doesn't listen to the patient; did not indicate a EKG test was supposed to be done before the surgery, upon finding out it had not been done, he refused to do the procedure for which we arrived at the hospital at 7 a.m., and I was prepped and waiting. After 2 1/2 hours of waiting, he refused to do the surgery and we had to reschedule the procedure to be done in Madison. This man should not be practicing medicine.
Dr. Hedican is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Sean P Hedican accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsUW Hospital & Clinics, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sean P Hedican in this video.
Dr. Sean P Hedican is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.