Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean B Herrin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 107
PLEASE SHARE EVEN IF YOU DID NOT KNOW DR. SEAN HERRIN SO THAT OTHER PATIENTS WILL KNOW . . . The best doctor on this earth has gone to heaven. Dr. Sean Herrin passed away on August 10, 2017. He has been my doctor for more years than I can remember. I know that this will come as a shock to many but please help me share this news with as many people as possible. The service is Friday, September 1, 2017, with the family receiving friends from 3:00 PM until 7:00 PM at Tom M. Wages Snellville Chapel. Condolences may be sent or viewed at www.wagesfuneralhome.com Tom M. Wages Funeral Service, LLC, Snellville Chapel 770-979-3200 has been entrusted with the arrangements. and the service is not until September 1, 2017. PLEASE SHARE THIS POST EVEN IF YOU DID NOT KNOW DR. HERRIN. He has thousands of patients that may not know. Thank you!!!! — feeling sad.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Herrin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sean B Herrin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSean B Herrin Md, 235 Brackin Trce, Grayson, GA
Dr. Sean B Herrin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grayson, GA.