Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean T Kempke
Dr. Sean T Kempke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hermantown, MN, with another office in Superior, WI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Kempke is affiliated with Essentia Health St Marys Medical Center. Dr. Kempke has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean T Kempke has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Kempke has been our family Dr. for 3 yrs. He is excellent with the kids, and is very easy to talk with. He listens really well to us. When we had an ER visit with our youngest, I was amazed that he called me at home to check on how we were doing. I've never had a Dr. call me at home for ANYTHING before. His nurse, Jessie, is always prompt when returning calls for questions also. I would recommend Dr. Kempke to any family.
Dr Kempke is a great family doctor (he also has a great nurse Jessie). He is always takes time to listen and explain eveything throughly. I just had my daughter and we could not have had a better doctor. If I ever have any questions and call the clinic I always get a return call within the hour. He is great and I have and will continue to recomend him to friends and family.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kempke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Sean T Kempke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sean T Kempke in this video.
Dr. Sean T Kempke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermantown, MN.