Dr. Sean T Kempke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean T Kempke?

Dr. Kempke has been our family Dr. for 3 yrs. He is excellent with the kids, and is very easy to talk with. He listens really well to us. When we had an ER visit with our youngest, I was amazed that he called me at home to check on how we were doing. I've never had a Dr. call me at home for ANYTHING before. His nurse, Jessie, is always prompt when returning calls for questions also. I would recommend Dr. Kempke to any family.

Dr Kempke is a great family doctor (he also has a great nurse Jessie). He is always takes time to listen and explain eveything throughly. I just had my daughter and we could not have had a better doctor. If I ever have any questions and call the clinic I always get a return call within the hour. He is great and I have and will continue to recomend him to friends and family.