Dr. Sean Kness Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sean Kness?

Mr. Kness did not listen to our concerns

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Dr. Kness jumped to an easy diagnosis by ordering an MRI, when all he had to do was to look at the inflammation in the area of concern and clearly would not have ordered an MRI, but what a knowledgeable Dr. would do and that was to do an incision to release the puss/infection and clean and have us to a follow up with our doctor. Instead my daughter had to go through 4 1/2 days of excruciating pain and no sleep until there was an opening at our doctor's office. Once our doctor saw the site of concern, she was shocked that Dr. Kness would not have looked at the site or feel the inflammation/ infection. My daughter had to have the infection spread at the tip of her spine before our doctor could see her. I would say to patients going to the emergency room at Memorial Hospital North to go somewhere else, you or your loved ones life could be in jeopardy.

In my opinion, Worst Doctor EVER!!

Posted on August 21st, 2010

I saw "Dr" Kness in an ER after having a stroke. He initially treated me with meds for a migraine. Unfortunately, I suffered a dystonic (bad) reaction to these meds - causing me to flail about like a fish out of water. Instead of giving me the medication needed to counter this, he simply decided I was psychotic and left the room. Thankfully, I was transferred to another hospital where I was immediately given the necessary counter medication. It stopped the bad reaction so I could be diagnosed and treated for the stroke. No thanks to "Dr" Kness, I should recover fully. If it were up to me, he would never be allowed to touch another person again as a doctor, ever. I can't even sue him for medical malpractice because he did not do any "permanent" harm to me. I can only hope and pray that he learned something from this experience as he was supposedly "counseled" by his superiors.I never want anyone else to go through what I did at this man's hands.