Dr. Sean S Koh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean S Koh?

he is the best

I have had a serious retinal problem for 11 years so I have been to a large number of retinal specialists in other states and here in Atlanta. So when I tell you Dr Sean Koh and his staff at Georgia Retina are the best, I know because I have seen other doctors who did not fix my problem and also did not seem to care about me as a patient. Dr Koh has a bit of an accent but once you get to know him, you realize how dedicated he is. He is funny too. Keep up the good work, Dr Koh. If you have a serious problem, he will help you.

Avoid him

This is the worst-est doctor at Georgia Retina, he gave me the wrong diagnosis, no surgery skills, he rely on guess work. If you want to go blind, go see this doctor. Bad doc..terrible, he has no clue .

JKelly

My mother becme blind in one eye from acute macular degeneration before we came to Dr. Koh and I credit him with saving her vision in the other eye. I am a physician myself, and I thought his care was exemplary. He communicated to my elderly mother,was extremely helpful the times we contacted him after hours, and clearly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him

Really Good

Dr. Koh trook wonderful care of my wife's detached retina. Fixed with minimal pain and no subsequent problems. The staff at Georgina Retina Lawrenceville Office are very professional and caring. Overall a really good experience

Dr. Sean S Koh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.