Dr. Sean M Livingston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean M Livingston?

Worst experience - DO NOT see Dr Livingston

By far my worst experience with the NWA Pediatric Clinic and my reason for leaving! Dr Livingston misdiagnosed my daughter who ended up at Children's hospital and tested positive for Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Dr Livingston told me that she was fine (after 7 continous days of fever and vomiting) and that she just needed to do a sinus rinse and continue her allergy meds. He then lectured me about avoiding the ER, smirked when I asked about the possibility of tick disease and questioned why I would want to put my child through another round of bloodwork if the ER had just completed a panel (my visit with Livingston was on a Monday morning; we had visited the ER Saturday evening due to a spike in fever and lethargy. The ER Dr suggested tick bite and recommended we follow up with the Pediatric Clinic in Monday and request more blood work). The delay in diangnosis was ridiculous and could have been fatal. Children's asked why it took so long for the NWA Pediatric Clinic to refer her to them when my child was so sick. Will not return.

Dont find it professional for my daughter to be having high fevers because of what she has been diagnosed with since birth and this doctor to laugh because he doesnt wanna do his job... pretty lousy if you ask me...

Dr. Sean M Livingston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.