Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Looney
Dr. Sean Looney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Williamson, KY, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Williamson, WV (and 4 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Looney is affiliated with Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville, Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard and Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Looney has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
I wouldn't send a mouse to him (I hate mice). He treated me in away i've never been talk to in y 73 years.. he ran a test on me without my knowldge or cansent, in essance, he was calling me a liar and a druggie. He did everyone thing to get me to say that a procedure was not against my beliefs. I went to him (he just took over from my former dr) for new scripts, in conversation I said I didn't seep well the night before, he ask if that was what I came to tell him. I could say more about his staff : however his d a is very nice
he has no bed side manners.he is not concerned about the well being of his patients.you can hardly get a hold of anyone in his office and when you do they are very rudes with no kindness.he does not take consideration in his patience when it comes to providing medicine that one needs.very unattentive.
Dr. Looney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Mcdowell Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Morgan County ARH
Williamson ARH Hospital
Caritas Peace Center
Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Beckley Arh Hospital
Summers County Arh Hospital
Thomas Memorial Hospital
12 Years Experience
University of Kentucky
Graduated in 2001
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sean Looney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Williamson, KY.