Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean M Lynch has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sean M Lynch has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Sean M Lynch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Today, my teenager had her first gynecological visit. She was very anxious and apprehensive. By sheer luck, our referral landed us with Dr. Lynch. He spoke directly to my child at level she could understand. He genuinely seemed interested in listening to her lifestyle and making solid recommendations for care that were specific to her health needs. As a mother who dearly loves her children and as an advocate for women, I would recommend him highly.
I believe that Dr. Lynch is the caliber of doctor that is rarely seen in today's healthcare field. His bedside manner, professionalism, and knowledge of content area are just three of his outstanding attributes. In speaking with patients he is honest, yet compassionate, even when news is not always expected or inherently positive. Moreover, I feel that any question I may ask is thoroughly answered. I never fell rushed during my visits. I met Dr. Lynch as he delivered my first son, almost twelve years ago. Since that point in time, I have rearranged my schedule, traveled out of my way, and endured three days of labor ( my choice to do so) in order that I may be seen, evaluated, and treated by Dr. Lynch. I considered no other doctor for my second pregnancy and delivery. As a woman who was considered AMA during this pregnancy, Dr. Lynch listened to and accepted my requests to ease in the delivery and post-operative processes. I am grateful and honored that I consider Dr. Lynch to be my doctor.
Excellent Treated me in past for an odd cervical condition Takes time, treats the whole patient Best ob/gyn that I have ever had
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lynch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Sean M Lynch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAshley Women's Center, 1225 E Garrison Blvd, Gastonia, NC
Dr. Sean M Lynch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gastonia, NC.