Dr. Sean M Garrean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean M Garrean?

Terrible Experience

I had two colonoscopies and two biopsies and Dr. Garrean stated that I was cancer free. Continuing to have complications, and not trusting Dr. Garrean, I went to see another specialist in a different city. The new doctor knew upon surface review that there was a major problem. After a colonoscopy and biopsy was performed cancer was discovered. While I was hospitalized I signed a release of information document for the current doctors to receive my medical records from Dr. Garrean. Dr. Garrean never forwarded my records to the new doctor. It appeared to me that Dr. Garrean was hiding something.

couldn't ask for any better!!

Dr. Garrean is excellent and all his staff including partners. I've recommend him highly. Excellent!!!