Dr. Sean M Garrean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean M Garrean?

Not a Gastroenterologist and Not a Colon Specialist

This doctor performs colonoscopies; however, he is not a gastroenterologist. That in itself is a disqualification in my opinion. I was naive and accepted a recommendation from my primary physician in the Parkview network to use Dr. Garrean to perform a colonoscopy. During the colonoscopy I was injected with an excessive amount of midalozam, a sedative that causes patient amnesia and the same drug being eliminated for use in state executions. I was immobilized for 2 days and in bed for 2 mos.

Terrible Experience

I had two colonoscopies and two biopsies and Dr. Garrean stated that I was cancer free. Continuing to have complications, and not trusting Dr. Garrean, I went to see another specialist in a different city. The new doctor knew upon surface review that there was a major problem. After a colonoscopy and biopsy was performed cancer was discovered. While I was hospitalized I signed a release of information document for the current doctors to receive my medical records from Dr. Garrean. Dr. Garrean never forwarded my records to the new doctor. It appeared to me that Dr. Garrean was hiding something.

couldn't ask for any better!!

Dr. Garrean is excellent and all his staff including partners. I've recommend him highly. Excellent!!!

Dr. Sean M Garrean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.