Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean M Kennedy has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Sean M Kennedy has the following 6 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
Dr. Sean M Kennedy has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 15
One thing that will "turn" me off to a physcian is bedside manner. Dr. Kennedy could be a sweet person but he does not have any bedside manner for a younger doctor. He is quick in his answers and seems to want to keep moving rather than make you feel he wants to answer your questions. "Time is money" apparently!
16 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTrevor A Litchmore Md, 2 Broad Street Plz Fl 2, Glens Falls, NY
Dr. Sean M Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glens Falls, NY.