Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Malee
Dr. Sean Malee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA, with another office in Mount Shasta, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Malee is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta and Fairchild Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Malee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Like the previous rater I was hospitalized for observation; after a potential heart attack. Dr. Malee was most attentive and I was very impressed with his quick/courteousness and accurate (I do have considerable background in medicine from my career) to my questions...and the respect he showed; the answers were very detailed medically speaking, so unlike, and in contrast to most of the doctors I have been in contact with for the past 20 years. I was so impressed, I intend to seek him out as my personal physician as he inspires so much more confidence in his ability to communicate readily than my present Dr.
In the hospital for observation of a stroke, I asked for Lisinopril, my blood pressure medicine, but was told I had to wait for the doctor, Dr. Malee, who swept in to my room with his glittering belt and his unconventional facial hair, somewhat like that worn by Apollo Ono or Charles Manson. In retrospect, I feel he had all the bedside manner of a visiting rock star. He carried out a number of tests, and prescribed Metoprolol, a beta-blocker with sometimes disastrous side effects. I never did get my Lisinopril until I arrived home, 30 hours later. In a small mountain community, where eighty or even ninety-year-olds may be his usual patients, based on only a scant few minutes with the man, I feel Dr. Malee may have a bit much swash and glitter for people here.
Dr. Malee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta
Fairchild Medical Center
18 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Sean Malee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sean Malee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.