Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean A Matuszak has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr Matuszak was the surgeon who sewed my snapped achilles tendon back into one piece. The surgury was done 3 weeks ago. I would highly recommend Dr Sean Matuszak to closest friend or relative. Very direct and professional, and offered very good advice . I was so paranoid about the proceedure I scoured the internet for all of the medical opinions I could get. There are many differing views on how to treat an achilles rupture. Dr Matuszak advice/treatment was right in line with all I could see/understand. I hope I never need his help again. If you are in trouble and are wondering what kind of doctor this guy is, I put my name on the line and say he is a magnificent doctor/surgeon, and with God's help, put me back on my feet.
12 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Sean A Matuszak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Beaumont Hospital, 3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 744, Royal Oak, MI
Dr. Sean A Matuszak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.