Sean Mogan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Sean Mogan?

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Dr. Morgan just performed Levator advancement and blepharoplasty on both upper eye lids in May of 2017. I have seen a positive change in my appearance and the way the lids feel now. I have received countless complaints and had a few individuals ask for Dr. Morgan's contact information. The initial recovery is quick but the results take a good month to begin seeing. I am beyond pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend this procedure with Dr. Morgan.

A very pleasant experience

Posted on August 5th, 2017

I felt Dr Mogan was kind, professional and extremely thorough.

Very gentle and nice eye for aesthetics

Posted on March 7th, 2017

I visited Dr. Mogan for botox and filler. I honestly couldn't feel the needle with the botox! He even used less botox than my previous provider as he told me his philosophy was to use less and then see how you respond, thus saving me money! He also injected filler in my tear troughs to reduce the blue hue that I have under my eyes. He was very gentle and used just enough to make me look natural versus injected! Very happy with the staff and office, will definitely be back!

patient

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Mogan and staff. My surgery was a complete success and I am totally happy with the results. I would feel totally confident to refer anyone to be lucky enough to go to see Dr. Mogan and get perfect results.

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Had a wonderful experience. Great Doctor. He did a wonderful job on my eyes. Would do it again tomorrow. Have recommended him to family members.

Botox and Filler

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I actually live in out of state, but have friends and family in Rochester. My friend brought me in to an appointment with Dr. Mogan and I was hooked! I appreciate how he explains everything and takes his time. I also like the level of detail, and that he is doing the injections not his nurse or assistant. Everything always works out well, and it's so much less painful when he injects. Highly recommended.

Blepharoplasty (lid lift) and brow lift

Posted on April 19th, 2016

I had the blepharoplasty (lid lift) and brow lift a week and a half ago and I am already very pleased with the results. Dr. Mogan was very gentle and treated me very nicely for this surgery. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking to have this type of surgery done.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Mogan is a wonderful doctor who makes you feel comfortable and answers all questions. He is personable and easy to talk with. I have highly recommended him to my friends who are also considering the same procedure I had. My surgery and recovery went very well thanks to his excellent skills.

Posted on November 29th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Mogan was perfect. He explained everything to me in great detail, curtailed my anxiety and did an outstanding job fixing my eyelid issue. I highly recommend Dr. Mogan. I wouldn't go to anyone else!!

Dr. Morgan is THE one for you and you AND you.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Dr. Morgan is the essence of excellence in all facets from the first appointment to the finale of completion. He is full of a welcoming and professional style that is remarkably genuine and 'spot on'. His surgical expertise and precision of follow through and comfort, is beyond the scope of the status quo world. He is the doctor to have in your fold for always. I am ever grateful, his colleague, Dr. Good friend recommended him or my surgical procedure.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr. Mogan performed surgery to raise my eyelids to improve my vision which was severely impaired by my droopy eyelids. I am extremely pleased with the results. The procedure went very smoothly and quick. Healing was as described and my vision was improved from the first day. Dr. Mogan is a very nice caring physician and easy to talk to.

Posted on January 17th, 2015

I had eyelid surgery. Dr. Mogan made it an anxiety-free experience. The whole procedure was effortless. After surgery instructions were spot on. Within a week I'm very happy with the results.