Dr. Sean C Okeefe Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sean C Okeefe?

Human being with a serious medical problem

I have been with Dr. O'Keefe since a dark spot was noted on my MRI years ago. Dr. O'Keefe did the biopsy, results came back as Bladder Cancer and he sat down with me and explained every move from there on out, six weeks of BSG treatment, then inspection every three months for a year, now into the every six months and soon every year. Recently had a ultrasound which showed I was retaining about 6 ounces of urine each time I urinated, now on TAMSULOSIN for 90 days to shrink my prostate. Again he takes the time to explain the process. I was ask by my friends after months of clean inspections of my bladder if I thought it was a miracle I answered NO a darn good doctor. His staff are professionals yet keep a humorous disposition, it's a great combination. Thank you

Dr " No Time For You"

You'll spend most of your time with his PA.I discussed all my health issues with her-I honestly thought she was the doctor! I saw Dr 'O Keefe once only to discuss my test results.The entire visit took about 5 min.I still had same problems after some treatments he suggested.I have been seeing another urologist since.

Unnecessary procedure

Despite an accurate diagnosis, the procedure I endured was unnecessary (according to another provider in Seattle) and the most painful procedure I ever endured (compared to open heart surgery). It also cost us over $5000 due to terrible insurance coverage. Unnecessary procedure, worst pain ever and high cost. Bad experience.

Dr. Sean C Okeefe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.