Dr. Sean Obrien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Obrien?

Caring

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Dr. Sean Obrien walked with through my whole operation and explained all that would be done. His whole team works as one. I felt so safe in his hands and all has been well with my situation. I still continue to see him for after care.

Excellent

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Compassionate, friendly, caring doctor with a touch of humor thrown in. I trust his judgement and expertise. Thank you for all everything yu have done for me!

Patient

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr Obrien is personal, professional and compassionate. Always has the time to express procedures and treats patients with dignity and respect. I don't want to have surgery again but if I needed it dr Obrien would be my first choice. He made me whole again. Thank you dr Obrien

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Great Dr. Make you feel at ease

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr.O'Brien removed my gullbladder by laparoscopic surgery. I had very little pain, fast recovery, and the small scares are hard to see. I was feeling real good by the 3rd or 4th day after surgery, and never had any real pain. I went home about 2-3 hours after surgery with no problems. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. O'Brien's demenor, knowledge and skills. If you need surgery in any of Dr. O'Brien's many areas, you will feel confident with him without reservations. I'm feeling so lucky to have been referred to him. My husband also sees Dr. O'Brien for his issues and feels that same way as I do about him. Many thanks to this highly skilled doctor. During my gullbladder removal follow up, Dr. O'Brien found that I had a aortic aneurysm I did not know I had and may never have found out I had one, until it was too late. I will continue seeing Dr. O'Brien with my new issue with confidence until it is resolved.

Posted on February 16th, 2012

only got to vist maybe 2 time after i had surger his nurse is rude cant get into see him i call all the time but his nurse said has nothen to do with my surger been sick neck still hurts

Professional

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Obrien. You were awesome!

amputation

Posted on September 19th, 2010

I think he rushed my decision to amputate my left leg as some people told me I could have kepted my leg but insted I am living in pain and my fake leg won't work with me so I am forever in a wheel chair everyday I wonder what if I had waited and not rushed into making the decision.

Posted on May 4th, 2010

Very personable and willing to address any questions as well as answer them in terms that made sense.

Posted on July 10th, 2017