Dr. Sean B Orenstein Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sean B Orenstein?

The best surgeon in the state of Oregon !

Dr. Orenstein saved my life ! His surgical skills are superior compared to other surgeons. My operation which was a full abdominal reconstruction surgery took 13 hours. 4 months post operation I'm walking up to 5 miles per day ! My mesh feels great compared to other surgeries. Thank you Dr. Orenstein for changing my life ! Alaska

Very Professional !

Dr. Orenstein answered all my questions and concerns. I felt reassured that he was the right doctor for my surgery.

Rude and wrong dx

Horrible bed side manner. Cut me off when I was telling him my history of symptoms. He said after palapatation my hernia was at most the size of a quarter. Went for second opinion dr listened to me and after his palapatation he confirmed and showed me my hernia is the size of a softball or larger.

Dr. Sean B Orenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.