Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean Orr has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 72
DR. SEAN ORR. CAME UNDER ATTACK BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO COMPROMISE MY HUSBANDS MENTAL HEALTH. THERE ARE COURT DOCUMENTS PROVING THIS. THEN WHEN HE WAS UNDER ATTACK HE SENT MY HUSBAND TO HAVE A SECOND OPINION DONE. IF DOCTOR WAS DISHONEST WE ARE THE ONES HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OUT BUT HE DIDN'T. DR. ORR WAS REMOVED FROM BAPTIST HOSPITAL BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO COMPROMISE MY HUSBAND'S HEALTH. MY HUSBAND CAN'T FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR BECAUSE THEY WOULD ATTACK THEM TO. WE WERE BRANDED AS LOW CLASS BLACKS AND YET DOCTOR ORR STILL FEFUSED TO COMPROMISE MY HUSBAND'S HEALTH.
We took our 7 year old son to Dr. Orr for a second opinion. Less than a year ago our son had a sleep study. MRI and CT scan done to see what was going on and got zero answers. Dr. Orr reviewed the results and asked for blood work to be completed. He was very down to earth, put our son at ease and took the time to listen to him, even when it had nothing to do with his issues. Not only did Dr. Orr review the tests but he did it in front of us. He took the time to show us what each thing on the MRI meant and why or why not certain things would happen. Would definitely recommend Dr. Orr to anyone.
I am shocked about the Brain and Spine Center even hiring him after the investigation in Jacksonville Fl . I was a patient of Dr Orr and will NEVER return to this office . I knew they were hiding something when one of the other Drs came in and changing some test that were ordered . Completely diagnosing me with something else . It's a shame you can't even trust your doctors !!!!
Dr. Orr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Medical Center
University of Alabama Hospital
18 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Sean Orr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions836 Prudential Dr, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sean Orr in this video.
Dr. Sean Orr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.