Dr. Sean P Ryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean P Ryan?

Look elsewhere

Seems to be uninterested in patients who aren't having babies or having problems. For me, I see him once a year for an annual exam and renewal of birth control pills and even with this little amount of interaction I'm still disappointed. He's screwed up my birth control prescription twice resulting in days of waiting for a prescription to be called into the pharmacy, spends little time with you during the exam and the wait time is ridiculous. I'm officially switching after my last visit and you should look elsewhere too.

I initially was impressed by him, he is very nice. I had a biopsy done (in office) The "nurse" did a urine on me, never washed her hands after, just wiped them on her pants. After the biopsy, she left lying on the table for over 1/2 an hour, I finally got up & dressed when I peeked out to see if I could leave she was gossiping with another & texting & acted like I should have just known to go.She never checked on me, I could have been in there bleeding to death. There were NO instructions given after, I had to look those up on the internet. I was supposed to have another more serious procedure done, I cancelled that & am looking for a new Doctor!!!

Dr. Sean P Ryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amsterdam, NY.