Dr. Sean D Palacios Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sean D Palacios?

Ear Surgery can be Scary

Let me ask what do we think are attributes to an outstanding Doctor? I believe Honesty, Integrity, Empathy, Experience, Confidence, and Professionalism. My wife and I visited Dr. Sean Palacios last January. After our consultation with Dr. Palacios, we decided that he perform this two part surgery. Now after successfully completing the second/ follow up surgery, we highly recommend Dr. Palacios and feel he has all the attributes listed above of an outstanding Doctor. I must note, It is scary having ear surgery. However, Dr Palacios & his staff made the process and procedure extremely comfortable.

Did not mind the wait especially when your seeing a great doctor. Staff are friendly and nice.

Diagnosed rare condition

It took about 6 months and 4 visits but Dr. Palacios was able to find the source of my problem. Very rare hole in the bone between the ear and the brain. Not many doctors are aware of the condition and would have kept trying until they found the solution.

Dr Palacios did nothing to help me with my "stuffed" ear problem. I was sent for many diagnostic tests but at the end of the day, his response was that he couldn't help me and I would have to live with it. To make matters worse, I receive a statement about a year later and it took 5 phone calls to get someone to call me back regarding payment.....THEN, I gave my cc info to the office staff in charge of billing who copied it down incorrectly and sent a nasty note through the mail. I would go to UCLA next time!

doctor visit

Dr. Palacios is very pleasant and professional. He definitely knows his field.

wish Dr. Mohs was back