Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean M Porbin has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Weight Loss
- Chelation Therapy
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
My visit to the Dr. Office was a joke. This doctor is a quack. I came in for a itchy rash. Was told I had scabies. Now there's no way I had that. He never once said that it was contagious. I wanted a second opinion before putting any medication on. So next morning I go to med express. Not scabies it was poision ivy. That dr. Said that u can't catch scabies by weeding out you garden areas. So I will absolutely be switching doctors.
24 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1994
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Sean M Porbin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAvella Family Practice, 9 Campbell Dr, Avella, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sean M Porbin in this video.
Dr. Sean M Porbin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avella, PA.