Dr. Sean Rassman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Rassman?

Uninterested, unconcerned, and Inconvenienced

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Rassman spent less than ten minutes with me and contradicted everything I came in for. He proceeded to tell me that I CAN walk on my right leg, and put my full weight on my right knee, which I definitely cannot without being in severe pain. He then told me I do not need to wear a brace at all, and that there was nothing wrong with my knee. In reality, I'm in excruciating pain, have limited range of motion in my knee, and it gives under my weight if I push myself too hard - all of which began immediately following an incident that occurred while completing fitness testing for law enforcement. I was not given ANY pain medication, nor offered modified duty for work. I was then left to schedule my own MRI, which I now have to wait three weeks for. There was absolutely no genuine care or concern for my wellbeing, my pain, or interest in how the injury was sustained. I felt like my visit was inconvenient to him and he had more important things to do.

Right Rotator cuff

Posted on December 10th, 2015

As you would want with a Doctor, he approached every aspect of my case with a perfectly thorough diagnosis, plan of action and precision repair / surgery. Include professional follow up and the time to summarize my condition with a smart recommendation. My end result was a perfect textbook success.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr. Rassman is a caring Dr who listens to what you are telling him & then takes care of the problem. I highly recommend him.

Partial meniscus repair

Posted on January 31st, 2015

I was very happy overall with the service and surgery performed by Dr. Rassman. His assessment and prognosis was right on and I returned to normal activity quickly. Excellent bedside manner and surgical facility support staff. I highly recommend him.

Amazing results