Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean M Rosenbaum
Dr. Sean M Rosenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rosenbaum is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Rosenbaum has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean M Rosenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have fibroids and need surgery for over 2 years now. This doctor is insensitive toward women and refuses to offer less invasive treatments to preserve the uterus. Hysterectomy only. I have been through consumer affairs and tried to be referred out through choice program he is constantly blocking my progress. This has caused me to go to the ER a few months ago in need of a blood transfusion. I've been on luprin for 6 months and he refuses to order ultrasound to see if I can can get less invasive surgery. The doc has been rude arrogant insensitive and closed minded. When he speaks to me he is always with two other docs or interns and he does nothing but belittle me and shot shoot. He is very disrespectful and is not concerned with the patient at all. On one visit when I went to get my luprin shot he made it clear he was more concerned with the money or the cost of administering luprin month to month as opposed to being concerned with my body's response or reaction to luprin a drug that causes bad reactions by turning off the body's hormones. Please seek a second opinion. DO NOT TRUST THIS QUACK!!!!
Dr Rosenbaum gets good bed side manners and answers all questions , explaning things with honesty and integrity. i would recommend him based on my experience. he spends time with each individual patient and that's why sometimes the waiting time may be longer but it is worth to wait
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rosenbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sean M Rosenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sean M Rosenbaum in this video.
Dr. Sean M Rosenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.