Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean A Sadler
Dr. Sean A Sadler, DO is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Sadler is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus). She speaks English.
Dr. Sean A Sadler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I saw Dr Sadler for GYN issues rather than OB. She was very friendly and knowledgable. Shes definitely a fast paced person, but that didn't deter from her answering all of my questions, some people either move through life at a slow pace or fast one and she seems to be very energetic. But, that being said. Don't let it deter you from seeing a great doctor. Also, her assistant, as well as the front office staff were all great and friendly. I'd definitely recommend this office.
Dr.Sadler is friendly but does not spend much time with you. If you have questions count on talking to her assistant, who is great by the way. Dr. Sadler is apparently a smart doctor but lacks the time needed to make this patient feel like she's important. Like this doctor but wish she'd just take a little more time with me.
Dr. Sadler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Sean A Sadler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Ob/Gyn, 4701 Medical Center Dr Ste 1A, McKinney, TX
Dr. Sean A Sadler is similar to the following 0 Doctors near McKinney, TX.