Dr. Sean L Sawh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean L Sawh?

Really great guy!

I love this doctor! Obviously very smart and extremely kind. Unbeatable bedside manner and his ability to explain things to the layman is just unparalleled.

Great doctor!

It's a pleasure to have such a knowledgeable doctor! Dr. Sawh took the time to draw diagrams to explain what what happening to me so that I completely understood the problem and the solution that he was proposing. We were impressed with him and his entire operation! Very good looking office too!!!

Excellent surgeon

We could not be happier with Dr. Sawh's bedside manner, professionalism and the quality of care that he provided to us. Hearing the nurses in the pre-op area talk about him was also very confidence-inspiring for us as they clearly think very highly of him and his abilities as a surgeon.

Above and beyond

Dr. Sawh really went out of his way to accommodate my husband on a Friday night after my husband had been bounced around and around by other urologists

Gentleman surgeon!

Dr. Sawh did my robot prostate surgery and I could not be more pleased with my results! He is very meticulous and involved and made my wife and me extremely comfortable through a very difficult time and diagnosis. The nurses at the hospital all loved him!!! Even the cleaning woman told us how great he was!!!

Best. Urologist. Ever.

I love Dr. Sawh! He is a wonderful doctor and helped me more than words can say. He is not only a great urologist, he is extremely kind and caring. Highly recommended!

The Best Doctor!!!

Doctor Sawh went above and beyond to help my husband and our family! He responded to my emergency call in the middle of late night, giving me peace in a time that we truly needed since my husband was in so much pain and I did not know what to do. This doctor was our Angel! He removed my husbands kidney stone that was an ongoing problem for two months, even after seeing two other different doctors! I wish and dream all professionals to be like this awesome doctor! I am truly filled with gratitude!